At Heartsill Payroll Professionals, we believe that it pays to work smarter. Whether implementing the latest technology, providing outsourced consulting, integrating department functions or providing powerful reporting tools, we work with you – one-on-one – to make your payroll processing faster, easier and more suited to your individual needs.
Heartsill Payroll also has the knowledge and expertise to handle all aspects of your tax management, so you’ll never have to worry about meeting tax deposit requirements, submitting filings or facing associated late fees. This way, you have the freedom to focus on actually running your business.
Should your own clients or customers need payroll services, you can feel confident in referring them to Heartsill Payroll for personalized, professional service.
Company president Bonita Heartsill has worked in the accounting and payroll fields for 27 years. Our clients rely on that experience, and the professional payroll processing and tax management expertise our firm provides.
Headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama, Heartsill Payroll Professionals currently serves clients across the Southeast in the legal, insurance, medical, banking, retail and restaurant professions, among others.
Heartsill Payroll doesn’t just keep time – we stay ahead of it. We’re continually updating our technology to provide the resources you need. For instance, our new web-hosted system enhances security, data backup and disaster recovery. When it comes to human resources support, our clients appreciate a payroll management firm that pays attention first and foremost – with friendly, individual, personal service from a dedicated staff who take care of all their needs.
We've expanded our list of services.
Our clients now enjoy options such as:
- Online employee pay history
- Web-based timekeeping that fully integrates with payroll
- Hartford XactPay allows you to pay as you go for your worker’s compensation insurance
- HR Support Center gives businesses access to a host of online tools. You can look up employee handbooks, pre-written HR forms and letters, employment laws, job descriptions and even a policy library.
- HR OnDemand is like having an HR manager without having to hire one. Businesses can call or email a human resources professional for answers to questions about: Hiring, Termination, FMLA, Harassment and Discrimination.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Bruce Logan CPA
D. Bruce Logan, LLC
Bolling P. Starke III, CPCU, CIC
Starke Agency, Inc.
Christy Cain Mehaffey
Children First Foundation
James M. Hill
Kaufman Gilpin McKenzie Thomas Weiss, PC
Marsha S. Daniel
F. Philip White
MTW Aerospace, Inc.
Wall Street Markets, LLC
Holley Oil Co.